Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Serendipity strikes again

I am now sitting in my new apartment watching direct TV where I am
warm (or in this case, cool) and dry after having had a hot two-handed
shower. I am exhausted, but happily so. I knew something drew me to
this cafe. One more night of sleeping in my car in horrid
thunderstorms would have been beyond abysmal, it would have been an
all new low. After one hour sleep, I woke up at 2:30am to go to work
at 3:30am where I made and sold some of the most popular pastries on
the island...and they just so happened to have an apartment for rent.
Funny how serendipity works. I have never been happier to make so
little money in my life.

Thanks to all of those for reaching out after my last post. Your
support is what helped me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment